Current and past publications issued by the Division of Local Services are listed here quarterly. For e-mail delivery of the latest publications and notices of Cherry Sheet updates SUBSCRIBE. DLS will automatically distribute informational updates via e-mail to anyone that subscribes to our list.
- IGR14-302 Annual Fiscal Year Waivers to Education Reform Spending Requirements and Minimum Required Local Contributions
- IGR14-301 Fiscal Year 2015 Payment Schedule For Cherry Sheet Programs
• FY2015 Pipeline Company Central Valuations pursuant to M.G.L. Chapter 59, Section 38A and New Growth:
- FY2015 Memorandum to Board of Assessors
- FY2015 Centrally Valued Pipeline Values
- FY2015 Pipeline New Growth
- FY2015 Centrally Valued Pipeline Company Billing Addresses
FY2015 Memorandum to Board of Assessors - This memo describes the Certified Telephone and Telegraph Valuations for Fiscal Year 2015
FY2015 Centrally Valued Telephone and Telegraph Company Certified Valued
The Commissioner of Revenue has determined and certified the full and fair cash valuation as of January 1, 2014, for fiscal year 2015, of the machinery, poles, wires and underground conduits, wires and pipes of the centrally valued telephone and telegraph companies. (G. L. c. 59 §39.) The property owner or the board of assessors has the right to appeal the valuations to the Appellate Tax Board on or before June 15, 2014.
FY2015 New Growth The new growth value for centrally valued telephone and telegraph companies.
- FY2015 Centrally Valued Telephone & Telegraph Company Addresses This is a list of the billing addresses for centrally valued telephone and telegraph companies.
Fiscal Year 2015 Multiplier Tables Used for Telephone Company Values
- FY2015 Centrally Valued Telephone and Telegraph Company Certified Valued
FY2015 Landline Companies Filing Returns to be Locally Valued This is a list company names and address that filed a state return but were not centrally valued. These companies and all others not centrally valued should file and be valued locally.
- FY2015 Additional Landline Telephone & Telegraph Data Pivot Table file size 3MB This table displays the data by FCC Category. It is for informational purposes only.
- IGR14-402 Fiscal Year 2015 Guidelines for Determining Annual Levy Limit Increase for Tax Base Growth
- IGR14-401 Fiscal Year 2015 Guidelines for Annual Assessment and Allocation of Tax Levy
- Agenda: FY15 Certification Workshops file size 2MB
- Bulletin 2014-03B FY2015 Budget Issues and Other Related Matters
- Updated - Bureau of Local Assessment
- IGR14-207 Calendar Year 2014 Adjustment in Land of Low Value Foreclosure Valuation Limit
- IGR14-206 Optional Cost of Living Adjustment for Fiscal Year 2015 Exemptions
- IGR14-205 Social Security Deduction for Fiscal Year 2015
- IGR14-204 Fiscal Year 2015 Tax Bills Quarterly Payment System
- IGR14-203 Fiscal Year 2015 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System - Annual Preliminary Bills
- IGR14-202 Fiscal Year 2015 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System - Optional Preliminary Bills
IGR14-201 Fiscal Year 2015 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System
- Bulletin 2014-02B Recertification and Tax Rate Target Dates - Bulletin 2014-02B (Supersedes Bulletin 2006-12B)
Bulletin 2014-01B 2013 Legislation - Summary of 2013 Municipal Finance Law Changes
FY2015 - Farmland Valuation Advisory Commission Recommended Land Values and Farm Animal Excise
- FY2015 Telephone and Telegraph Return:
- Instructions Letter for Form 5941
- Form 5941 file size 11MB * Please note that the multiplier table will no longer be updated on the posted 5941 Form, also there are two additional sections in Appendix 1.
- Finders List - Archaic Community, District, Neighborhood, Section and Village, Names in Massachusetts (to match a name of a village, section or neighborhood to the official list of names of the 351 Massachusetts communities)
- FY2015 Notification to Gas and Oil Pipeline Filers
WHAT'S NEW ARCHIVES
( "What's New" - information from previous months and prior years postings)
|What's New 2013|
|What's New 2012|
|What's New 2011|
|What's New 2010|
|What's New 2009|
|What's New 2008|
|What's New 2007|
|What's New 2006|