- Community data submissions must be sent to the e-mail address indicated in the instructions, not to individual advisors unless so instructed.
- Community advisors may infrequently check their e-mail accounts, since their workday is typically spent in city and town halls. The accounts for BLA DATA SUBMISSIONS and DATABANK REQUESTS are checked at least daily.
The following DLS staff members can be reached at the Springfield Regional Office -
dial the phone number below for the specific person you wish to reach, or dial the DLS Main Number to reach a receptionist.
- Barbieri, Joe: (413) 452-3982 - Send E-mail
- Boudreau, Joe: (413) 452-3974 - Send E-mail
- Bruso, Sandra: (413) 452-3983 - Send E-mail
- Johnson, Ryan (413) 452-3981 - Send E-mail
- Mountain, Dennis: (413) 452-3973 - Send E-mail
- Podolak, Jim: (413) 452-3976 - Send E-mail
- Shirer, Kirsten: (413) 452-3988 - Send E-mail
- Tetrault, Deborah: (413) 452-3972 - Send E-mail
- Wagner, Deborah: (413) 452-3977 - Send E-mail
- Williams, Terry: (413) 452-3975 - Send E-mail
- Fax machine (413) 452-3989
- Main Number (413) 452-3970
- SPRINGFIELD Office Mailing address:
Division of Local Services
436 Dwight Street -Rm 401
Springfield, MA 01103
Go to the Worcester Office Phone Directory
Go to the Boston Office Phone Directory
Return to the DLS Home Page
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.