- Community data submissions must be sent to the e-mail address indicated in the instructions, not to individual advisors unless so instructed.
- Community advisors may infrequently check their e-mail accounts, since their workday is typically spent in city and town halls. The accounts for BLA DATA SUBMISSIONS and DATABANK REQUESTS are checked at least daily.
The following DLS staff members can be reached at the Worcester Regional Office -
dial the main number (508) 792-7300 and when the "auto-attendant" answers,
dial the extension number of the person you wish to reach.
- Bliss, Robert 23971 -Send E-mail
- Creen, Gerard 22316 - Send E-mail
- Handfield, Amy 22318 - Send E-mail
- Joyce, Debra 22315 - Send E-mail
- O'Neil, Maura 2 2439 - Send E-mail
- Nelson, Andrew 22625 - Send E-mail
- Quinlivan, Michael 22313 - Send E-mail
- Reed, Kathy 22317 - Send E-mail
- Santangelo, Scott 22325 - Send E-mail
- Silvia, Jennifer 22319 - Send E-mail
- Fax machine (508) 421-2310
- WORCESTER Office Mailing Address:
Division of Local Services
67 Millbrook Street, Suite 330
Worcester, MA 01608
Go to the Springfield Office Phone Directory
Go to the Boston Office Phone Directory
Return to the DLS Home Page
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.