- Bulletin 2006-15B Local Tax Exemptions for Veterans (supersedes Bulletin 2006-14B)
- City and Town for August & September FOCUS: FY2007 Cherry Sheets
- Bulletin 2006-14B Local Tax Exemptions for Veterans
- IGR 06-101 Guidelines for the Application of School Building Assistance Grants
- Bulletin 2006-13B Sewer Rate Relief Fund - FY2007
- Bulletin 2006-12B Realistic Planning for Recertification and Tax Rate Setting
- Bulletin 2006-11B Registration for Fall 2006 Course 101
- City and Town FOCUS: Other Post - Employment Benefits
- IGR 06-301 Payment Schedule for Cherry Sheet Programs
- Revised Proposed 2006 Equalization (EQV) Study - LA19 Reports
- IGR 06-302 Fiscal Year 2007 Waivers to Education Reform Spending Requirements and Minimum Required Local Contributions
- Bulletin 2006-10B Municipal Law Seminar
- Bulletin 2006-09B New Growth - Wireless Telecommunications Carriers - FY06 & FY07
- FY2007 Centrally Valued Utilities - Pipeline Companies
- Proposed 2006 Equalization (EQV) Study - LA19 Reports
2006 Proposed EQV for each community, listing assessed values, equalized values and ratios by class, plus estimated growth.
- Cover Letter
- LA19 Reports By Community
- City and Town FOCUS: Public Library Funding
- Bulletin 2006-08B Flood Damage Costs
- IGR 06-401 Fiscal Year 2007 Guidelines for Annual Assessment and Allocation of Tax Levy
- IGR 06-402 Fiscal Year 2007 Guidelines for Determining Annual Levy Limit Increase for Tax Base Growth
- Bulletin 2006-07B Notification of Acceptance, MGL Chapter 32B, §18
- FY2007 Centrally Valued Utilities - Telephone & Telegraph Companies
- IGR 06-209 Appropriation Transfers
- City and Town FOCUS: How Was State Owned Land Valued for 2005?
- Election Reporting - Local Officials Directory An on-line reporting collaboration between the Division of Local Services and the Secretary of the Commonwealth's Election Division. Instructions for City/Town Clerks and Election Commission Staff and Frequently Asked Questions.
- IGR 06-202 Fiscal Year 2007 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System
- IGR 06-203 Fiscal Year 2007 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System - Optional Preliminary Bills
- IGR 06-204 Fiscal Year 2007 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System - Annual Preliminary Bills
- IGR 06-205 Fiscal Year 2007 Tax Bills Quarterly Payment System
- IGR 06-206 Social Security Deduction for Fiscal Year 2007
- IGR 06-207 Optional Cost of Living Adjustment for Fiscal Year 2007 Exemptions
- IGR 06-208 2006 Adjustment in Land of Low Value Foreclosure Valuation Limit
- City and Town FOCUS: The Evolution of the City or Town Charter
- Bulletin 2006-06B New Officials Finance Forum
- Bulletin 2006-05B Bureau of Accounts Annual Budget Bulletin
- Bulletin 2006-04B Summary of 2005 Municipal Finance Law Changes
- FY2007 - Farmland Valuation Advisory Commission Recommended Land Values and Farm Animal Excise
- Bulletin 2006-03B Clause 41A Deferral Forms
- IGR 06-201 Property Tax Deferral for Seniors
- City and Town FOCUS: Municipal Expenditures: Proper Public Purposes
- Bulletin 2006-02B New Name for DLS Legal Bureau and Customer Services Procedures
Request for Authority to Abate Local Tax or Charge (to DOR)
- Bulletin 2006-01B Course 101 Registration (Spring 2006) Course Outline
- City and Town FOCUS: An Analysis of the Treatment of Municipal Revenue
- Sales Report Submissions are requested for the 2006 Equalized Valuation Program by February 17, 2006
- Notification to Gas and Oil Pipeline Filers
- On or before March 1, 2006, telephone and telegraph companies doing business in the Commonwealth are required to make a return (Form 5941) to the Commissioner of Revenue listing taxable machinery, poles, wires, underground conduits, wires and pipes located in each municipality as of January 1, 2006, pursuant to M.G.L. c. 59, §41.
Refer to both the Telephone and Telegraph Personal Property Return (Form 5941) and the Instructions Letter. If you have any questions, please contact Walter Sandoval Dusza at (617) 626-4087 or John Gillet at (617) 626-3605 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.