- List of Revaluation Contractors - A compilation of names, contact information and appraisal services provided by Individuals or firms for the reassessment of municipalities in Massachusetts.
- City and Town FOCUS: Spending on Snow & Ice Removal
- City and Town file size 1MB FOCUS: Community Preservation (CPA) State Match Update
- Proposition 2 1/2 Ballot Questions - Requirements and Procedures (Revised)
- 2008 Municipal Law Seminar Material
- City and Town FOCUS: Telephone Central Valuation - Trials and Tribulations
- Bulletin 2008-12B - Classified Forest, Farm and Recreational Land Forms
- Fiscal Year 2009 Multiplier Tables Used for Wireless Company Advisory Values
- Fiscal Year 2009 Multiplier Tables Used for Landline Telephone Company Values
- IGR 08-208 Property Tax Deferral for Seniors (Supersedes IGR 06-201)
- Bulletin 2008-11B - Course 101
- Bulletin 2008-10B - Application and Payment Due Dates on Non-business Days
- Bulletin 2008-09B - Setting Demand Charge For Delinquent Local Taxes
- City and Town FOCUS: A Ten-Year Perspective on Proposition 2 1/2 Overrides
- FY2009 Automated Recap Program (Excel Version)
- IGR 08-402 Fiscal Year 2009 Guidelines for Determining Annual Levy Limit Increase for Tax Base Growth
- IGR 08-401 Fiscal Year 2009 Guidelines for Annual Assessment and Allocation of Tax Levy
- Bulletin 2008-08B Community Preservation Reporting Requirements
- Bulletin 2008-07B Sewer Rate Relief Fund - FY2009
- City and Town FOCUS:Fiscal 2008 Average Single-Family Tax Bills and Assessed Values
- Bulletin 2008-06B "What New In Municipal Law" Seminar
- FY2008 Bureau of Accounts -
- Guidelines for Development of a Minimum Reassessment Program - Revised
- IGR 08-302 Fiscal Year 2009 Waivers to Education Reform Spending Requirements and Minimum Required Local Contributions
- IGR 08-301 Fiscal Year 2009 Payment Schedule For Cherry Sheet Programs
- Christmas Tree Valuation Clarification, Chapter 61 and 61A - FY2009
- City and Town FOCUS:Calibration of Municipal Residential Recycling Rates Explained
- IGR 08-102 Guidelines for the Application of School Building Assistance Grants (Supersedes IGR 06-101)
- New Property Type Classification Code
The Bureau of Local Assessment has reissued the Property Type Classification Code Booklet today, June 13, 2008, to include:
508 Cellular/Mobile Wireless Telecommunications Companies
Because assessors are now responsible for valuing cellular/mobile wireless telecommunications companies this new code will facilitate easy identification of those companies.
This is the final version of the Booklet for FY2009.
- FY2009 Centrally Valued Pipeline Companies
- FY2009 Centrally Valued Pipeline Companies Values This shows the values by community for the pipeline companies.
- FY2009 Pipeline New Growth - Only Algonquin Gas Transmission Company reported new growth in the following six communities: Beverly, Bourne, Manchester, Marblehead, Salem and Sandwich.
- FY2009 Centrally Valued Pipeline Companies Addresses - This is a list of the billing addresses for centrally valued pipeline companies
- Additional Landline Telephone & Telegraph Data Fiscal Year 2009 - FCC Categories Memorandum
- Non-Arms Length Code Addition & Classification Code Clarification Memo
- 2008 Proposed Equalized Valuations
2008 Proposed Equalized Valuations for each community, listing assessed values, equalized values and ratios by class, plus estimated growth.
- City and Town FOCUS:Municipal Note Finance Through State House Program
- FY2009 Memorandum to Boards of Assessors
- FY2009 Centrally Valued Landline Telephone and Telegraph Company Values
- Advisory Wireless/Cellular Mobile Valuation and New Growth Data FY2009 to be posted by June 15, 2008
- FY2009 New Growth
- FY2009 Centrally Valued Landline Telephone & Telegraph Companies
- FY2009 Landline Companies Filing Returns to be Locally Valued
- Property Type Classification Codes, Non-Arms Length Codes and Sales Report Spreadsheet Specifications
- IGR 08-101 Enterprise Funds, Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 44, section 53F1/2
- City and Town <img height= FOCUS:New Growth: History & Numbers
- Important information on the potential fiscal impact of new Municipal Medicaid rule from the Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- IGR 08-207 Calendar Year 2008 Adjustment in Land of Low Value Foreclosure Valuation Limit
- IGR 08-206 Optional Cost of Living Adjustment for Fiscal Year 2009 Exemptions
- IGR 08-205 Social Security Deduction for Fiscal Year 2009
- IGR 08-204 Fiscal Year 2009 Tax Bills Quarterly Payment System
IGR 08-203 Fiscal Year 2009 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System -Annual Preliminary Bills
- IGR 08-202 Fiscal Year 2009 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System - Optional Preliminary Bills
- IGR 08-201 Fiscal Year 2009 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System
- Bulletin 2008-05B New Officials Finance Forum Including Registration Form
- Bulletin 2008-04B FY2009 Budget Issues and Procedures
- Further Supplemental Data Required from FY2009 Telephone and Telegraph Filers
- City and Town FOCUS:Municipal Bond Ratings
- Cover letter from Deputy Commissioner and
Bulletin 2008-03B Assessment of Poles and Wires on Public Ways
- Letter to Telephone & Telegraph Filers - Supplemental Data Required for FY2009 Filing
- Course 101 Handbook - Updated 2/08
- Guidelines For Development of a Minimum Reassessment Program Booklet
- 2008 Equalized Valuation Study
The Bureau of Local Assessment (BLA) will determine Equalized Valuations (EQVs) for each municipality as of January 1, 2008 as required by M.G.L. Ch. 58, §§ 9 - 10C. Consequently, communities not scheduled for certification for FY2008 must submit property sales reports to BLA electronically by February 29, 2008.
- FY2009 - Farmland Valuation Advisory Commission Recommended Land Values and Farm Animal Excise
- Bulletin 2008-02B Summary of 2007 Municipal Finance Law Changes
- FY2009 Telephone and Telegraph Return:
- FY2009 Notification to Gas and Oil Pipeline Filers
- Bulletin 2008-01B Course 101 Training for Assessors
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.