- IGR 10-210 Boat Excise Bills (Supersedes IGR 04-211)
- IGR 10-209 Motor Vehicle Excise Bills (Supersedes IGR 04-210)
- Updated list of Revaluation Contractors
- Bulletin 2010-08B - Revised Forms of List
- IGR 10-101 City, Town and District Debt Purposes, Terms and Payment
- DLS Asset Useful Life Schedules - Maximum Borrowing Terms
- IGR 10-208 Municipal Tax Amnesty Program
- Bulletin 2010-07B - Training Program for Assessors
- IGR 10-402 Fiscal Year 2011 Guidelines for Determining Annual Levy Limit Increase for Tax Base Growth
- IGR 10-401 Fiscal Year 2011 Guidelines for Annual Assessment and Allocation of Tax Levy
- Certification Year Reallocation Maps and Schedules
- FY2010 Automated Schedule A Program (Excel)
- FY2011 Automated Recap Program (Excel)
- Bulletin 2010-06B - "What's New in Municipal Law Seminar"
- July 2010 City and Town News Alerts (Complete Articles)
- Municipal Relief Bill, Chapter 188, Acts of 2010 file size 1MB
- The Second Annual Regionalization Tool Kit:
A Practical Guide to Sharing Municipal Services - More information
- IGR 10-303 Fiscal Year 2011 Waivers to Education Reform Spending Requirements and Minimum Required Local Contributions
- Revised 2010 Equalization (EQV) Study - LA19 Reports
2010 Revised EQV for each community, listing assessed values, equalized values and ratios by class, plus estimated growth. The two communities with revisions are Becket and Groveland.
- IGR 10-302 Fiscal Year 2011 Payment Schedule for Cherry Sheet Programs
- Bureau of Accounts -
- IGR 10-301 Smart Growth School Cost Reimbursements
- FY2011 Pipeline Company Central Valuations pursuant to M.G.L. Chapter 59, Section 38A and New Growth:
- FY2011 Memorandum to Board of Assessors
- FY2011 Centrally Valued Pipeline Company Values Equipment and machinery were valued for Algonquin Gas Transmission, LLC and Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline, LLC, as well as pipeline causing Algonquin's value to increase over the previous year. Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline, LLC's value decreased despite valuing equipment and machinery because last year's value included construction work in progress (CWIP) for another state. That CWIP is now allocated to the state where the assets are now in service.
- FY2011 Pipeline New Growth Algonquin Gas Transmission, LLC reported equipment and machinery, new pipeline in Medford and Somerville and additional pipeline mileage in some communities after company research. Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline, LLC experienced growth due to equipment and machinery valuation. Tennessee Pipeline Company reported growth in Lunenburg for a pipeline segment replacement.
- FY2011 Centrally Valued Pipeline Company Billing Addresses
- Proposed 2010 Equalization (EQV) Study - LA19 Reports
2010 Proposed EQV for each community, listing assessed values, equalized values and ratios by class, plus estimated growth.
Information regarding formal and informal hearings and appeal process also included.
- Bulletin 2010-05B - Special Election Proceeds
- Bulletin 2010-03B - 2009 Legislation:Summary of 2009 Municipal Law Changes
- IGR 10-207 Calendar Year 2010 Adjustment in Land of Low Value Foreclosure Valuation Limit
- IGR 10-206 Optional Cost of Living Adjustment For Fiscal Year 2011 Exemptions
- IGR 10-205 Social Security Deduction for Fiscal Year 2011
- IGR 10-204 Fiscal Year 2011 Tax Bills Quarterly Payment System
- IGR 10-203 Fiscal Year 2011 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Preliminary Bills
- IGR 10-202 Fiscal Year 2011 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System - Optional Preliminary Bills
- IGR 10-201 Fiscal Year 2011 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System
- Briefing Documents on 2010 Storm and Flood Recovery Process from Public Safety
- Bulletin 2010-02B - FY2011 Budget Issues and Procedures
- FY2011 - Farmland Valuation Advisory Commission Recommended Land Values and Farm Animal Excise
- City and Town News for February 25 file size 2MB
- An Act Relative to Municipal Relief
- Municipal Relief Act Highlights
- City and Town News for February 18 file size 2MB
- FY2011 Telephone and Telegraph Return:
- Instructions Letter for Form 5941
- Form 5941 file size 3MB * Please note that the multiplier table has not been updated on Form 5941 at this time.
- Finders List - Archaic Community, District, Neighborhood, Section and Village, Names in Massachusetts (to match a name of a village, section or neighborhood to the official list of names of the 351 Massachusetts communities)
- City and Town News for February 11 file size 2MB
- City and Town News for February 4 file size 2MB
- Bulletin 2010-01B - Spring Course 101 - Training Program for Assessors
- City and Town News for January file size 2MB
- The Patrick-Murray Municipal Early Retirement Proposal
- The Patrick-Murray Local Pension Funding Relief Initiative
- Revised List of Revaluation Contractors
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.