Current and past publications issued by the Division of Local Services are listed here quarterly. For e-mail delivery of the latest publications and notices of Cherry Sheet updates SUBSCRIBE. DLS will automatically distribute informational updates via e-mail to anyone that subscribes to our list.
- Bulletin 2015-08B 2015 Municipal Transportation Bond Bill
- Bulletin 2015-07B Amortization of FY2015 Snow and Ice Removal Deficit and Special Accounting Treatment for Intended FEMA Reimbursement
- Bulletin 2015-06B Distribution of Winter Recovery Assistance (Pothole Money)
- Bulletin 2015-05B Abatement/Exemption Application and Payment Due Dates on Non-business Days
- Bulletin 2015-04B February 2, 2015 Due Date Extension
- Bulletin 2015-03B FY2016 Budget Issues and Other Related Matters
- Bulletin 2015-02B Local Option Clause 56 and Clause 57 Personal Exemptions (Supersedes Bulletin 2011-02B)
- 15-201 Fiscal Year 2016 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System
- 15-202 Fiscal Year 2016 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System - Optional Preliminary Bills
- 15-203 Fiscal Year 2016 Tax Bills Semi-Annual Payment System - Annual Preliminary Bills
- 15-204 Fiscal Year 2016 Tax Bills Quarterly Payment System
- 15-205 Social Security Deduction for Fiscal Year 2016
- 15-206 Optional Cost of Living Adjustment for Fiscal Year 2016 Exemptions
- 15-207 Calendar Year 2015 Adjustment in Land of Low Value Foreclosure Valuation Limit
- 15-208 Clause 22F Property Tax Exemption for Paraplegic Veterans
- 15-209 Clause 41C½ Property Tax Exemption for Seniors (Supersedes IGR 11-208)
- 15-210 Optional Additional Real Estate Exemption (Supersedes IGRs 89-207 and 86-216)
- 15-211 Motor Vehicle Excise Exemptions for Individuals who Lease Vehicles (Supersedes in part IGR 86-209; in part IGR 83-206; in part Bulletin 2006-15B and in part the 2005 Motor Vehicle Excise Manual)
- Bulletin 2015-01B Motor Vehicle Excise Exemptions For Veterans
- FY2016 - Farmland Valuation Advisory Commission Recommended Land Values and Farm Animal Excise
- Final 2014 Equalization (EQV) Study - LA19 Reports
2014 Total EQV for each community, listing assessed values, equalized values and ratios by class, plus estimated growth and Chapter 121A values. County tax is being provided for your convenience.
- FY2016 Notification to Gas and Oil Pipeline Filers
WHAT'S NEW ARCHIVES
( "What's New" - information from previous months and prior years postings)
|What's New 2014|
|What's New 2013|
|What's New 2012|
|What's New 2011|
|What's New 2010|
|What's New 2009|
|What's New 2008|
|What's New 2007|
|What's New 2006|
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.