This on-screen report indicates who last worked on a given form at both the local and DLS levels, as well as when and what they did. It is, therefore, a convenient way for the person charged with submitting the Tax Recap to review all forms for submittal or approval status. The columns are as follows -
- Report: A print button to generate a pdf for each form. Approved forms are stored in the database for retrieval by these links.
- Form Name: The Tax Rate forms by name.
- Last Community Action: The last instance (who, what, and when) of a form entered (i.e., Save & Calculate clicked) or submitted by a local official.
- Last DLS Action: The last action by a DLS reviewer on each form.
- Signature Counts: The number of signatures clicked on each form broken down by local departments.