These are Excel-based applications. For ease of use, the selection of a city or town causes relevant municipal data to automatically populate the desired formula. The data source is the DLS Municipal Databank.
We recommend that you save the application as an Excel spreadsheet on your computer. In the Menu line click on File, then Save As. Change the file name, if desired, navigate to the preferred folder location on your computer and click on Enter. This process should be repeated once a year when the underlying data tables are updated.
Financial Calculators and Tools
- Residential to CIP Shift Calculator
- Debt Service Calculator
- Tax Impact Calculator
- Residential Exemption Calculator file size 1MB
Sample Forms and Spreadsheet Templates
- Collector's Receivable Control
- Employee Time Sheet - Weekly or Bi-Weekly Pay Period
- Department Head Payroll Summary Voucher
- Debt Service Schedule
- Treasurer Cash Book (3 Samples) file size 5MB
- Treasurer Cash Flow Budget