The Division of Local Services has established a Stakeholder Satisfaction Committee that will analyze stakeholder surveys and evaluations and use the findings as a management tool to develop an action plan that will foster stakeholder engagement as well as improve internal efficiencies. The committee will develop and distribute surveys and report back the results on this page so that stakeholders can view see the full range of opinions expressed. All survey replies are anonymous. Each survey will carry a statement that results and comments will be disclosed. When action plans are developed in response to survey findings, those plans will be published here as well.
- 2013 City and Town Reader Survey Results
- Technical Assistance Survey Results
- DLS Website Survey Results
- FY13 survey of accountants, auditors and finance directors regarding setting property tax rates
- FY13 survey of assessors regarding certification and setting of property tax rates
- FY13 survey of accountants and auditors on Schedule A