You can pay your tax bill or notice by credit card. DOR accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
It’s safe and secure – DOR uses a standard service provider.
- Your payment will be processed by a payment processor who will charge a 2.49% convenience fee
- Your information will only be used to process your payment
- No part of the convenience fee goes to the DOR
- An individual or business can make up to two credit card payments per day
- On your monthly credit card statement, the payment to the DOR will be listed as Mass. Department of Revenue.
To Get Started
Go to Pay a Tax Bill and enter Bill or Document Number, Social Security Number or Federal Identification Number.
To make a payment by phone call 617-887-MDOR (6367) or toll-free in MA at 1-800-392-6089.
Please note: If you are making a credit card payment regarding a bank or wage levy you must contact the Customer Service Bureau at 617-887-MDOR (6367) or toll-free in Massachusetts at 800-392-6089 for information on a release of levy.
For further information see Credit Card Bill or Notice Payment Frequently Asked Questions.