You can pay your tax bill or notice by credit card. DOR accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
It’s safe and secure – DOR uses a standard service provider.
- Your payment will be processed by a payment processor who will charge a 2.49% convenience fee
- Your information will only be used to process your payment
- No part of the convenience fee goes to the DOR
- An individual or business can make up to two credit card payments per day
- On your monthly credit card statement, the payment to the DOR will be listed as Mass. Department of Revenue.
To Get Started
Go to Pay a Tax Bill and enter Bill or Document Number, Social Security Number or Federal Identification Number.
To make a payment by phone call 617-887-MDOR (6367) or toll-free in MA at 1-800-392-6089.
Please note: If you are making a credit card payment regarding a bank or wage levy you must contact the Customer Service Bureau at 617-887-MDOR (6367) or toll-free in Massachusetts at 800-392-6089 for information on a release of levy.
For further information see Credit Card Bill or Notice Payment Frequently Asked Questions.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.