- Please be advised that Department of Early Education and Care / Department of Early Education and Care has POSTED a new SOLICITATION:
- On March 31, 2010 EEC amended the Child Care Resource and Referral Services Request for Responses (RFR # 2010 EEC CCRRS RFR FY 2010) to remove the requirement that bidders proposing Level One Services must propose to serve a minimum of 5,000 families and 1,000 licensed providers within each Region they are seeking to serve. Since posting the amendment EEC has received inquiries regarding the purpose and intent of that amendment.
- The Department of Higher Education and the Department of Early Education and Care are pleased to announce that the Early Childhood Educators Scholarship application for the 2010-2011 academic year is now available at www.osfa.mass.edu.
- The Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) in collaboration with the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (ESE) is pleased to announce a competitive federal grant opportunity Closing the Early Literacy Gap for Students with Disabilities
- Massachusetts is developing a Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS), which is a method to assess, improve, and communicate the level of quality in early care and education and after-school settings.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.