FY2016 Grant Budget Amendment
- Please read the attached FY 2016 Budget Amendment Instructions with screen shots to walk you through the budget amendment process. FY 2016 Budget Amendment Instructions file size 1MB
Please note that your FY 2016 Budget Amendment is located within your FY 2016 Online Application. See the links below for each specific Online Grant Application.
- CFCE: FY 2016 CFCE Online Application
- Educator and Provider Support: FY2016 Educator and Provider Support Online Application
- Head Start: FY2016 Head Start Online Application
- Inclusive Preschool: FY2016 Inclusive Preschool Online Application
- Mental Health: FY2016 Mental Health Consultation Online Application
- UPK: FY2016 UPK Online Application
You will need your username (if applicable) and password to login.
- A Budget Amendment Request must be used if a grantee proposes to increase (+) or decrease (-) a category by more than 10% of the category.
- All sections of the Budget Amendment Request must be completed and submitted to EEC at least 30 days prior to the proposed change and/or no later than April 29, 2016 for final budget amendments. Amendments received after April 29, 2016 will NOT be accepted.
- Please note that proposed changes may NOT be implemented until your Budget Amendment has been fiscally and programmatically approved.
- Grantees may only amend their budgets up to two times per year.
- Any changes to grant budgets must continue to adhere to the administration cost cap (no more than 10%).
- Grantees must adhere to amendment guidelines and Budget Amendment Instructions for their specified grant program.
- Proposed Programmatic changes: A Budget Amendment Request must be filed if the justification for programming and implementation of the grant will change significantly, even if there is no funding change on the line items.
- The Budget Amendment Request will be reviewed programmatically by the assigned Policy Analyst in tandem with Grants Administration for approval of fiscal revisions. The approval will not occur until both have reviewed the requested changes.
- Once you click the submit button, there will be a SUBMISSION DATE and TIME at the top of each page.