FY 2018 Grant Budget Amendment
Please read the attached FY 2018 Budget Amendment Instructions with screen shots to walk you through the budget amendment process. FY 2018 Budget Amendment Instructions file size 1MB
Please note that your FY 2018 Budget Amendment is located within your FY 2018 Online Application. See the links below for each specific Online Grant Application.
- CFCE: FY 2018 CFCE Online Application
- Educator and Provider Support: FY2018 EPS Online Application
- Head Start: FY18 Head Start Online Application
- Inclusive Preschool: FY18 IPLE Online Application
- Mental Health: FY2018 ECMHC Online Application
- UPK: FY 2018 UPK Online Application
You will need your username (if applicable) and password to login.
A Budget Amendment must be used if a grantee proposes to increase (+) or decrease (-) a category by more than 10% of the category.
All sections of the Budget Amendment must be completed and submitted to EEC at least 30 days prior to the proposed change and/or no later than April 27, 2018 for final budget amendments. Amendments received after April 27, 2018 will NOT be accepted.
Please note that proposed changes may NOT be implemented until your Budget Amendment has been fiscally and programmatically approved.
- Grantees may only amend their budgets up to two times per year.
- Any changes to grant budgets must continue to adhere to the administration cost cap (no more than 10%).
- Grantees must adhere to amendment guidelines and Budget Amendment Instructions for their specified grant program.
- Proposed Programmatic changes: A Budget Amendment must be filed if the justification for programming and implementation of the grant will change significantly, even if there is no funding change on the line items.
- Please note: Please select the subcontractor budget amendment and click save, even if you are not amending any subcontractor budgets. The total cost of the amendment must equal the lead agency budget + the subcontractor(s) budgets.
- The Budget Amendment will be reviewed programmatically by the assigned Policy Analyst in tandem with Grants Administration for approval of fiscal revisions. The approval will not occur until both have reviewed the requested changes.
- You must click the SUBMIT button in order for your Budget Amendment to be submitted to EEC. Once you click the submit button, there will be a SUBMISSION DATE and TIME at the top of each page.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY HARD COPIES OF YOUR BUDGET AMENDMENT UNTIL YOUR ELECTRONIC VERSION HAS BEEN APPROVED BY EEC.