All awarded grantees must complete and submit this form which aims to document the program quality improvements made by each program with this grant funding. This form must be complete and submitted to EEC by Friday, September 3, 2010, by 4pm.
- For Center and School Based Programs
- For Family Child Care Programs
- For After School and Out of School Time Programs
Questions and Answers
- Each program that received QRIS grant funding must complete the attached document and submit to EEC by 9/3/10 (e.g. if a Lead Agency if affiliated with multiple programs, the Lead Agency is responsible for coordinating and submitting a Form for each affiliated program)
- Programs should complete/submit only the Form for their program type: Center/School Based, Family Child Care or After School and Out of School Time Programs
- Programs may mail the complete document or submit the document via email (preferred):
Email Submission: email@example.com (Please include: QRIS Outcomes and Measures Form in subject of email)
Department of Early Education and Care
QRIS Outcome & Measures
51 Sleeper St., 4th floor
Boston, MA 02210
Label Envelope/Package: " QRIS Program Quality Improvement Grant Report"
If you have questions regarding the QRIS Outcomes and Measures Form, please contact:
Evelyn Nellum 617-988-6646
Nicole Lessard 617-988-7822
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: July 28, 2010.