FY 2012 Rural Community Support Grant
Grant Description & Purpose
EEC is pleased to announce the FY 2012 FY 2012 Rural Community Support Grant (ARRA/SAC). The purpose of the Rural Community Support Grant is to provide two core functions;
- Rural Community Strategic Planning: One-time grants to selected Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) grantees serving rural communities to support community birth through age 8 ("B-8") three year strategic plans, anchored in local data.
- Plans will be based on child and family needs and the quality and effectiveness of B-8 aligned systems linking local schools, local providers and families through grants to communities.
- Birth to 8 Assessment, Screening, and Curriculum Support and Alignment: One-time grants to non-profit entities serving rural communities in partnership with public school, public school districts and/or a Charter school serving children pre-kindergarten to third grade, to support assessment, screening, and curriculum support and alignment within the communities. Eligible Applicants
Application Submission Information
The following are required documents that must be submitted with your application. Note: all required documents, including electronic workbook, proposal narrative, attachments, and fiscal forms must be received at EEC's Central Office by 4:00 PM on October 14, 2011.
To be submitted electronically:
The Required Program Forms below must be submitted via email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of your organization, Rural Community Support Grant, and the funding component for which you are applying (i.e. Rural Community Strategic Planning or Birth to 8 Assessment, Screening, and Curriculum Support and Alignment as the subject line of the email.Proposal Narrative
Applicants must also complete and submit one original packet of the following forms with their RFP response (unless applicant already has these documents on file with the Commonwealth of MA)
- A signed Commonwealth Terms & Conditions form
- W-9 with DUNS #
- Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Payment (EFT) Form
- Executive Order 504 Certification
Department of Early Education and Care
Rural Community Support Grant
Attention: Jessica Fix
51 Sleeper Street, 4 th Floor
Boston, MA 02210
The following Appendices are for reference only; they do NOT need to be filled out by the Respondent or included in any response submitted.
- Appendix A: Budget Forms/Budget Guidelines/Use of Funds
- Appendix C: Massachusetts Towns Meeting One or More Indicator of "Rural"
- Appendix E: Important ARRA Information for Review file size 83MB
FY 2012 Rural Community Support Grantees
Cape Cod Children's Place
Lower Pioneer Valley Educational Collaborative
Nantucket Public School - Q8
Sandwich Public Schools (Sandwich Partnership for Families)
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: September 2, 2011 Updated: November 8, 2011
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.