- FY11 Communications Infrastructure Strategy and Campaign RFP Updated 7.28.10
- Budget Form Communications Strategy Infrastructure FY11
- ARRA Information
- Communication Infrastructure Q & A
Besides the attached, applicants must submit one original packet of the following forms with their response (unless applicant already has these documents on file with the Commonwealth of MA):
- A signed Commonwealth Terms & Conditions form
- W-9 with DUNS #
- Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Payment (EFT) Form
- Executive Order 504 Certification
Note: EEC intends to award the grant to United Way. The award is subject to the successful negotiation of grant terms and conditions.
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: July 15, 2010. Updated August 18, 2010
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.