Through this ARRA initiative, EEC is hoping to select a vendor to fulfill the following three priorities:
- Monitor (fiscal/programmatic) a random sample of at least 15% (100) of FY2010 QRIS Program Quality Improvement Grantees to ensure funding was utilized appropriately.
- Train early education and care and after school providers focused on best practices for advancing to the next level(s) on the QRIS.
- Award grant funding and provide on-going technical assistance to early education and care and after school programs that receive FY2011 QRIS grant funding.
It is the goal of this initiative, that within 18 months of receiving grant funds, participating programs will advance at least one level on the QRIS in order to eventually realize greater outcomes for children regarding increased skills across all domains and improved levels of school readiness.
EEC anticipates selecting one statewide vendor able to provide services to the entire Commonwealth with expertise in providing or coordinating fiscal/programmatic monitoring, training and dissemination of large scale grants to early education and care and after school programs.
Interested applicants should read the RFP below for all requirements of this grant and use the forms below to appropriately fulfill those requirements.
Applicants must also complete and submit one original packet of the following forms with their RFP response (unless applicant already has these documents on file with the Commonwealth of MA):
- A signed Commonwealth Terms & Conditions form
- W-9 with DUNS #
- Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Payment (EFT) Form
- Executive Order 504 Certification
Note: EEC intends to award the FY2011/12 QRIS Program Quality Improvement Grant to Wheelock College, which is the proposal that scored the highest of all applications submitted to EEC. The award is subject to the successful negotiation of grant terms and conditions.
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: July 16, 2010. Updated: October 29, 2010
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.