- FY11 ONLY For School Year 2010-2011
FY11 The Early Childhood Special Education Consolidated Package contains three grants related to the inclusion of children with disabilities in early education and care programs. Grants may be submitted as a Consolidated Package or individually by fund code. Each grant has a similar purpose to support young children with disabilities and each has unique reporting requirements to state and federal agencies:
The FY11 Early Childhood Special Education Allocation (fund code 262)
The FY11 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA/IDEA) (fund code 762)
The FY11 Inclusive Preschool Learning Environments (fund code 391)
- The purpose of UPK is to support and enhance the quality of services for children in UPK classrooms, especially for low-income children and/or children living in underperforming school districts, as well as promote school readiness and positive outcomes for children participating in UPK classrooms and homes.
- The Massachusetts Head Start State Supplemental Renewal Grant aims to support the development and creation of a system of early quality education and care.
- EEC is pleased to announce the FY2012 Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Renewal Grant. The intent of the FY12 Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Renewal Grant is to continue to support a statewide system that provides all families with access to comprehensive services and supports.
- EEC is pleased to announce the FY2012 Educator and Provider Support continuation RFP. EECs mission is to provide the foundation that supports all children in their development as lifelong learners and contributing members of the community, and to support families in their essential work as parents and caregivers.
- EEC is pleased to announce the FY 2012 Mental Health Consultation Services Renewal Grant RFP. The FY 12 Mental Health Consultation Services Grant is intended to continue to support a statewide mental health consultation services model that meets the needs of the early education and care field.