FY 2012 Mental Health Consultation Services Renewal Grant
EEC is pleased to announce the FY 2012 Mental Health Consultation Services Renewal Grant RFP. The FY 12 Mental Health Consultation Services Grant is intended to continue to support a statewide mental health consultation services model that meets the needs of the early education and care field. The objectives of the model are as follows:
- Promote the healthy social and emotional development of all children, particularly those children whose emotional development is compromised by poverty, biological or family risk factors, or other circumstances which may contribute to toxic levels of stress;
- Build the capacity of early education and care program staff to enhance children's learning through positive, nurturing interactions with children and with their families and to address the needs of children who exhibit behavioral challenges;
- Attend to social-emotional needs of children so they are ready to learn and successful in their early education;
- Reduce the number of children who are suspended or expelled from Early Education and Care funded programs;
- Promote collaboration for better access to supportive services for children and their families; and
- Maximize resources by ensuring that certain mental health interventions are funded, when appropriate, through insurance payments.
Responses to this RFP are due to EEC by 4:00 PM on March 4, 2011. Please see the RFP for a timeline of additional dates relevant to responding to this RFP.
- FY12 Mental Health Consultation Renewal Grant RFP
- FY12 Mental Health Proposal Narrative revised 2/8/2011
- FY12 Mental Health Excel Workbook revised 2/8/2011
- FY12 Mental Health Projected Deliverables Form revised 2/3/2011
Question and AnswersFY12 Mental Health Consultation Grant Q&A
The following Appendices are for reference only; they do NOT need to be filled out by the Respondent or included in any response submitted.
- Appendix A : Mental Health Excel Workbook Instructions file size 2MB revised 1/31/2011
- Appendix B: Mental Health Rating Criteria
- Appendix C: Mental Health Eligibility Amounts FY12
- Appendix D: Mental Health Grant Payment Terms
- Appendix E: Mental Health Budget Guidelines
- Appendix F: CSEFEL Information
- Appendix G: FY11 Mental Health Grant Mid-Year Data Summary revised
- Appendix H: CSA and MCE Contacts by Region
Applicants must also complete and submit one original packet of the following forms with their RFP response (unless applicant already has these documents on file with the Commonwealth of MA)
- A signed Commonwealth Terms & Conditions form
- W-9 with DUNS #
- Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Payment (EFT) Form
- Executive Order 504 Certification
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: January 24, 2010. Updated: February 8, 2011
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.