FY2012 Educator and Provider Support Renewal Grant
EEC is pleased to announce the FY2012 Educator and Provider Support continuation RFP. EEC's mission is to provide the foundation that supports all children in their development as lifelong learners and contributing members of the community, and to support families in their essential work as parents and caregivers. EEC recognizes that the early education and care and out of school time workforce is the backbone of our services; we value and support their skill development, diversity, and fair compensation.
Responses to this RFP are due to EEC by 4:00 PM on March 11, 2011. Please see the RFP for a timeline of additional dates relevant to responding to this RFP.
- FY2012 Educator and Provider Support continuation RFP
- FY2012 Educator and Provider Support Application Program Grant file size 1MB (Updated: 02/08/2011) (If you create subcontractor tabs in the Application for Program Grants, you cannot rename them. The name must remain as, "Subcontractor 1, Subcontractor 2, etc.)
- FY2012 Educator and Provider Support Proposal Narrative
- FY12 Professional Development Course Catalogue
- FY12 EPS Partnership Membership Form
- FY12 EPS Projected Deliverables Form
- FY12 EPS Questions and Answers
The following Appendices are for reference only; they do NOT need to be filled out by the Respondent or included in any response submitted.
- Appendix A: FY12 EPS Instructions for Application file size 2MB
Applicants must also complete and submit one original packet of the following forms with their RFP response (unless applicant already has these documents on file with the Commonwealth of MA)
- A signed Commonwealth Terms & Conditions form
- W-9 with DUNS #
- Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Payment (EFT) Form
- Executive Order 504 Certification
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: January 28, 2010. Updated: February 8, 2011
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.