Purpose of Grant
Through this competitive Grant Application, EEC may award grants to one or more vendor(s) to provide support to local communities to enhance their integrated and coordinated Birth to Third Grade alignment efforts.
EEC seeks grantees to engage in collaborative community wide activities (detailed in the Required Services section of the Grant Application) that will bring greater alignment to the Birth to Third Grade population in their communities.
This is a competitive grant to provide support to local communities to enhance their integrated infrastructure and coordinated Birth to Third Grade alignment.
To be eligible to apply for funding through this Grant Application, an applicant must have a collaborative community Birth to Third Grade infrastructure in place that can be the foundation for enhanced coordination and measured outcomes, as defined by this grant.
All communities are eligible to apply, but EEC will prioritize high need communities that are defined as Gateway Communities, Communities with an established Family Resource Center, District with Level 4 Schools, Home Visiting Communities, Communities with Family Resource Centers with an EHS School Liaison and/or Communities that are part of the Campaign for Grade Level Reading Learning Network (see Appendix D for a list of these communities).
Responses to this Grant Application (RFR) are due to EEC by 4:00 PM on April 8, 2014. Please see the Grant Application (RFR) for a timeline of additional dates relevant to responding to this Grant Application (RFR).
|Grant Application Release/Posting:||March 25, 2014|
Response to Written Inquiries have been posted: January 17, 2014
Applicants must submit proposals to
|April 8, 2014||4:00 PM|
|Bidders are Notified of Awards:||April 28, 2014 (estimated)|
|Grant Start Date:||May 1, 2014 (estimated)|
To apply for this grant click here:
FY2014-FY2015 RTTT-ELCG Project 5.3: Early Education Partnership: Birth to Third Grade Strategy Round Two Awards
1. FY14 FY15 RTTT ELCG Project 5.3 (Update 3/26/14)
Application Submission Information
In accordance with the submission requirements detailed below, all required documents, including the Budget Workbook, narrative questions, and fiscal forms must be received at EEC’s Central Office by 4:00 PM on April 8, 2014.
All of the following documents below must be submitted:
- by mail with one (1) original (all signatures must be in blue ink) and one (1) copy,
- Checklist for Grant Application
- Signed Cover Page
- FY 2014-FY 2015 RTTT-ELCG Project 5.3 Budget Workbook
- FY 2014-FY2 015 RTTT-ELCG Project 5.3 Narrative Questions
- Copy of Indirect Cost Rate Approval Letter (if you are claiming Indirect Cost)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) developed by Applicant
Required Electronic Submissions:
Submit documents via email as an attachment to RTTTProcurement@MassMail.State.MA.US. Please include name of grant and name of your agency on the subject line of the email. FY2014-FY2015 RTTT-ELCG Project 5.3: Early Education Partnerships: Birth to 3rd Grade Strategy, Round Two, Boston Social Services.
Applicants must also complete and mail one original packet of the following forms with their Grant Application response (unless applicant already has these documents on file with the Commonwealth of MA)
MA Standard Administrative Forms
- A signed Commonwealth Terms and Conditions form
- W-9 with DUNS #
- Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Payment (EFT) Form
- Federal Funding and Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Reporting Requirements
Department of Early Education and Care
FY 2014-FY 2015 RTTT-ELCG Project 5.3: Early Education Partnerships: Birth to 3rd Grade Strategy Round Two, Fund Code 808, Agency Name
Attention: Elizabeth Bryant, Grants Administration
51 Sleeper Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02210
The following Appendices are for reference only; they do NOT need to be filled out by the Respondent or included in any response submitted.
- Appendix A: Budget Workbook Instructions
- Appendix B: Evaluation and Rating Criteria
- Appendix C: Grant Payment Terms, Grant Expenditures, Termination, Recoupment of Funds, and Relevant Law
- Appendix D: List of Prioritized Communities
- Appendix E: Framework for Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating PreK-3rd Grade Approaches
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.