RTTT-ELCG Activity 3.8: Training for Teachers Participating in MKEA Application
Purpose of Grant and Eligibility Requirements
The use of child screening and assessment systems in preschool and after-school settings is an important method to support developmentally appropriate individualized teaching and is an integral piece of high quality programming.
This is a competitive grant. Only entities that are able to provide the required services outlined in this grant application are eligible to apply. EEC expects to award funds to one to three vendors that are able to provide services to either the entire Commonwealth or large portions of the state (portions of the state to be determined by the applications that are submitted). EEC’s preference is to award one grant to a vendor that will provide services throughout the entire Commonwealth.
Responses to this Grant Application (RFR) are due to EEC by 4:00 PM on September 19, 2013. Please see the Grant Application (RFR) for a timeline of additional dates relevant to responding to this Grant Application (RFR).
|1. Grant Application Release/Posting:||August 9, 2013|
5. Bidders’ conference:
51 Sleeper Street, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02210
|August 16, 2013||1:00-3:00 PM|
2. Submission of Intent to Bid:
Email Intent to Bid to:
|August 20, 2013||4:00 PM|
6. Submission of Written Inquiries
Applicants must submit written inquiries to: EECSubmission@massmail.state.ma.us
|August 20, 2013||4:00 PM|
7. Response to Written Inquiries:
|August 29, 2013 (estimated)|
8. Submission Deadline:
Applicants must submit proposals to: EECSubmission@massmail.state.ma.us
|September 19, 2013||4:00 PM|
|9. Bidders are Notified of Awards:||September 27, 2013 (estimated)|
|10. Grant Start Date:||October 1, 2013 (estimated)|
FY2014-FY2015 Assessment Grant Bidders Conference file size 2MB
To apply for this grant click here:
Application Submission Information
In accordance with the submission requirements detailed below, all required documents, including the online application, budget workbook, narrative questions, attachments, and fiscal forms must be received at EEC’s Central Office by 4:00 PM on September 19, 2013.
Section B. All of the following documents below must be submitted:
- by mail with one (1) original (all signatures must be in blue ink) and three (3) copies,
- FY2014/FY2015 Checklist for Grant Application
- FY2014/FY2015 Signed Cover Page
- FY2014 Assessment Budget Workbook
- FY2015 Assessment Budget Workbook
- RTT - ELCG Activity 3.8 Budget Workbook (Updated 8/14/2013)
- FY2014/FY2015 Narrative Questions
- FY2014 Projected Outcomes and Measurement Form
- Copy of Indirect Cost Approval Letter (if you are claiming Indirect Cost)
- Race To The Top-Early Learning Challenge Grant Certification Regarding Lobbying
Required Electronic Submissions:
Submit documents via email as an attachment to EECSubmission@massmail.state.ma.us. Please include name of grant and name of your agency on the subject line of the email. Example: FY2014/FY2015 Assessment, Boston Social Services.
Applicants must also complete and mail one original packet of the following forms with their Grant Application response (unless applicant already has these documents on file with the Commonwealth of MA)
MA Standard Administrative Forms
- A signed Commonwealth Terms Conditions form
- W-9 with DUNS #
- Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Payment (EFT) Form
- Supplier Diversity Program Plan Form (If the Grant is competitive and involves distributing more than $150,000 in funds.)
- Federal Funding and Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Reporting Requirements
Department of Early Education and Care
FY2014/FY2015 Assessment Grant, Agency Name, Program Name
Attention: Michele Smith, Grants Administration
51 Sleeper Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02210
The following Appendices are for reference only; they do NOT need to be filled out by the Respondent or included in any response submitted.
- Appendix A: Assessment Budget Workbook Instructions file size 2MB
- Appendix B: RTTT-ELCG Budget Workbook Instructions (Updated 8/15/2013)
- Appendix C: Grant Payment Terms, Grant Expenditures, Termination, Recoupment of Funds, and Relevant Law
- Appendix D: List of Towns and Cities in each EEC Region
- Appendix E: Race To The Top-Early Learning Challenge Grant Contract Requirements
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.