Purpose of Grant
EEC will award grants to one or more entities that will design and coordinate training on the QRIS measurement tools to support program improvement in settings serving children birth to 13 across the Commonwealth. The vendor(s) will also coordinate with Educator and Provider Support (EPS) grantees to ensure locally that programs engaged in QRIS have access to and are being trained to use the measurement tools in their programs. The vendor(s) will develop and deliver modules for the Environment Rating Scales and other tools used in the MA QRIS and will also offer EPS grantees the ability to deliver similar training using a training of Trainers (TOT) model to support sustainability and increased access for all providers.
This is a competitive grant. Only entities that are able to provide all of the required services in this Grant Application are eligible to apply. EEC expects to award funds to one to three vendors that are able to provide services to either the entire Commonwealth or large portions of the state (portions of the state to be determined by the applications that are submitted). EEC’s preference is to award one grant to a vendor that will provide services throughout the entire Commonwealth.
Responses to this Grant Application (RFR) are due to EEC by 4:00 PM on September 25, 2013. Please see the Grant Application (RFR) for a timeline of additional dates relevant to responding to this Grant Application (RFR).
|Grant Application Release/Posting:||August 15, 2013|
Submission of Intent to Bid:
Email Intent to Bid to
|August 23, 2013||4:00 PM|
Location: EEC Central Office
51 Sleeper Street, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02210
|August 23, 2013||10:00-12:00 PM|
Submission of Written Inquiries:
Applicants must submit written inquiries to EECSubmission@massmail.state.ma.us
|August 27, 2013||4:00 PM|
Response to Written Inquiries:
|September 4, 2013 (estimated)|
Applicants must submit proposals to EECSubmission@massmail.state.ma.us
|September 25, 2013||4:00 PM|
|Bidders are Notified of Awards:||October 21, 2013 (estimated)|
|Grant Start Date:||November 1, 2013 (estimated)|
To apply for this grant click here:
Application Submission Information
In accordance with the submission requirements detailed below, all required documents, including the FY2014 and FY2015 budget workbooks, narrative questions, projected outcomes and performance measures, and fiscal forms must be received at EEC’s Central Office by 4:00 PM on September 25, 2013.
All of the following documents below must be submitted:
- by mail with one (1) original (all signatures must be in blue ink) and three (3) copies,
- FY2014/FY2015 Checklist for Grant Application
- FY2014/FY2015 Signed Cover Page
- FY2014 QRIS Measurement Tools Budget Workbook
- FY2015 QRIS Measurement Tools Budget Workbook
- FY2014/FY2015 QRIS Narrative Questions
- FY2014 QRIS Projected Outcomes and Performance Measures Form
- Copy of Indirect Cost Approval Letter (if you are claiming Indirect Cost)
Required Electronic Submissions:
Submit documents via email as an attachment to EECSubmission@massmail.state.ma.us. Please include name of grant and name of your agency on the subject line of the email. Example: FY2014/FY2015 QRIS Measurement Tools, Boston Social Services.
Applicants must also complete and mail one original packet of the following forms with their Grant Application response (unless applicant already has these documents on file with the Commonwealth of MA)
MA Standard Administrative Forms
- A signed Commonwealth Terms and Conditions form
- W-9 with DUNS #
- Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Payment (EFT) Form
- Supplier Diversity Program Plan Form (If the Grant is competitive and involves distributing more than $150,000 in funds.)
- Federal Funding and Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Reporting Requirements
Department of Early Education and Care
FY2014/FY2015 QRIS Measurement Tools Grant, Agency Name, Program Name
Attention: Michele Smith, Grants Administration
51 Sleeper Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02210
The following Appendices are for reference only; they do NOT need to be filled out by the Respondent or included in any response submitted.
- Appendix A: QRIS Budget Workbook & Instructions file size 2MB
- Appendix B: Grant Payment Terms, Grant Expenditures, Termination, Recoupment of Funds, and Relevant Law
- Appendix C: List of Towns and Cities in each EEC Region
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.