Purpose of Grant and Eligibility Requirements
EEC is pleased to announce the FY2014 Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) Grant Application Request for Response (RFR).
This grant seeks to renew programs and services provided by FY2013 Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) grantees; therefore, only vendors that received a grant in FY2013 are eligible to apply for this renewal funding.
Responses to this Grant Application (RFR) are due to EEC by 4:00 PM on May 23, 2013. Please see the Grant Application (RFR) for a timeline of additional dates relevant to responding to this Grant Application (RFR).
|1. Grant Application Release/Posting:||April 17, 2013|
2. Submission of Intent to Renew:
Email Intent to Bid to EECSubmission@massmail.state.ma.us
|April 25, 2013||4:00 PM|
3. Renewal conference:
EEC-Western Regional Office
95 Liberty Street, Springfield, MA 01103
|April 25, 2013||9:00-11:30 AM|
4. Renewal conference:
EEC-Central Regional Office
10 Austin Street, Worcester, MA 01609
|April 25, 2013||1:30-4:00 PM|
5. Renewal conference:
51 Sleeper Street, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02210
|April 29, 2013||1:30-4:00 PM|
6. Submission of Written Inquiries:
Applicants must submit written inquiries to EECSubmission@massmail.state.ma.us
|April 30, 2013||4:00 PM|
7. Response to Written Inquiries:
|May 7, 2013 (estimated)|
8. Submission Deadline:
Applicants must submit proposals to EECSubmission@massmail.state.ma.us
|May 23, 2013||4:00 PM|
|9. Bidders are Notified of Awards:||June 26, 2013 (estimated)|
|10. Grant Start Date:||July 1, 2013 (estimated)|
FY2014 Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Grant Bidder Conference file size 1MB (4/25/2013)
To apply for this grant click here:
Application Submission Information
In accordance with the submission requirements detailed below, all required documents, including the online application, budget workbook, narrative questions, attachments, and fiscal forms must be received at EEC’s Central Office by 4:00 PM on May 23, 2013.
Section A: Online Application
The online portion of the grant application includes the following information that must be submitted online, printed and submitted as part of the application by mail with 1 original and 2 copies.
1) Program Contacts
2) Communities Served
3) Languages Spoken
Section B. All of the following documents below must be submitted:
- by mail with one (1) original (all signatures must be in blue ink) and two (2) copies,
- FY2014 Checklist for Grant Renewal Application (Update as of 4-30-2013)
- FY2014 Signed Cover Page
- FY2014 Budget Workbook (Update as of 4-24-2013)
- FY2014 Narrative Questions
- FY2014 Projected Deliverables
- Copy of Indirect Cost Approval Letter (if you are claiming Indirect Cost)
- FY2014 In-Kind Contributions and Fundraising
- FY2014 Local Advisory Council Sign-Off sheet
- FY2014 CFCE Calendar of Activities
- FY2014 PCHP Statistical Information (if applicable)
- FY2014 Memorandum of Understanding and Consolidated Funding Amounts (if applicable)
Required Electronic Submissions:
Submit documents via email as an attachment to EECSubmission@massmail.state.ma.us. Please include name of grant and name of your agency on the subject line of the email. Example: FY14 CFCE, Boston Social Services.
Applicants must also complete and mail one original packet of the following forms with their Grant Application response (unless applicant already has these documents on file with the Commonwealth of MA)
MA Standard Administrative Forms
- A signed Commonwealth Terms and Conditions form
- W-9 with DUNS #
- Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Payment (EFT) Form
- Supplier Diversity Program Plan Form (If the Grant is competitive and involves distributing more than $150,000 in funds.)
- Federal Funding and Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Reporting Requirements
Department of Early Education and Care
FY 2014 Coordinated Family and Community Engagement, Agency Name, Program Name
Attention: Michele Smith, Grants Administration
51 Sleeper Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02210
The following Appendices are for reference only; they do NOT need to be filled out by the Respondent or included in any response submitted.
- Appendix A: Budget Workbook Instructions file size 1MB
- Appendix B: Online Application Instructions
- Appendix C: Grant Payment Terms, Grant Expenditures, Termination, Recoupment of Funds, and Relevant
- Appendix D: List of Towns and Cities in each EEC Region
- Appendix E-1: Demographic Information Regarding Cities and Towns in Massachusetts
- Appendix E-2: Supplemental Information For FY2014 CFCE Renewal Process
- Appendix F: FY2014 CFCE Grantees and Award Amounts (Update as of 4-24-2013)
- Appendix G: Local Advisory Council Roles and Responsibilities
- Appendix H: Lead Agency Roles and Responsibilities
- Appendix I: Parent-Child Home Program Guidelines and Service Delivery Requirements
- Appendix J: EEC Parental Consent Form
- Appendix K: FY2013 CFCE Mid-Year Data Summary file size 1MB
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.