2015 RTTT- ELCG 4.2-Year 4: Evidence-based Literacy Grant EEC Grant Fund Code 806
Electronic Submissions are due by February 3, 2015 by 4:00 PM. Hard copy submissions are due by February 5, 2015 by 4:00 PM.
Grant Description & Purpose
EEC is pleased to announce the RTTT- ELCG 4.2 Evidence-based Literacy Grant 2015 EEC Grant Fund Code 806. Through this RTTT-ELCG Competitive Grant Application, EEC may award grants to one or more 2015 Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) grantees in specific service areas that held 2014 RTTT-ELC 4.2 grants.
Responses to this Grant Application (RFR) are due to EEC by February 3, 2015 by 4:00 PM (Updated 1/29/14). Please see the Grant Application (RFR) for a timeline of additional dates relevant to responding to this Grant Application (RFR).
This is a competitive grant. Only lead agencies that received a CFCE RTTT-ELC 4.2 grant in FY2014 and are current FY2015 CFCE grantees are eligible to apply for this funding.
- Grant Application Release/Posting: January 16, 2015
- Grant Due Date: Electronic Submissions due by February 3, 2015 by 4:00 PM Hard Copy Submissions due by February 5, 2015 (Updated 2/2/15)
- Bidders are Notified of Awards: February 13, 2015 (estimated)
- Grant Start Date: February 16, 2015 (estimated)
To apply for this grant click here: 2015 RTTT- ELCG 4.2-Year 4: Evidence-based Literacy Grant
Application Submission Information
In accordance with the submission requirements detailed below, all required documents, including the budget workbook, narrative questions, and fiscal forms must be received at EEC’s Central Office on February 3, 2015 by 4:00 PM.
All of the following documents below must be submitted:
- one (1) original by mail or hand delivered (all signatures must be in blue ink) and one (1) hard copy
- Checklist for Grant Application
- Signed Cover Page
- Contact Information
- RTTT-ELCG Project 4.2 Budget Workbook
- RTTT-ELCG Project 4.2 Narrative Questions & Evaluation Criteria
- Copy of Indirect Cost Rate Approval Letter (if you are claiming Indirect Cost)
- RTTT-ELCG Certification Regarding Lobbying Form
Required Electronic Submissions:
Submit documents via email as an attachment to RTTTProcurement@MassMail.State.MA.US
Please include name of grant and name of your agency on the subject line of the email. Example: RTTT-ELCG 4.2 2015 Evidence-based Literacy Grant, XYZ Community Program.
Any other form of electronic submission will not be accepted.
Applicants must also complete and mail one original packet of the following forms with their Grant Application response (unless applicant already has these documents on file with the Commonwealth)
MA Standard Administrative Forms
- A Signed Commonwealth Terms and Conditions Form
- W-9 with DUNS #
- Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Payment (EFT) Form
- Federal Funding and Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Reporting Requirements
Department of Early Education and Care
RTTT-ELCG 4.2 2015 Evidence-based Literacy Grant
Fund Code 806, Agency Name
Attention: Michele Smith, Grants Administration
51 Sleeper Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02210
EEC may disqualify any incomplete grant applications from consideration/review.
- Please send an email to notify us of your submission and include name of grant and name of your agency on the subject line of the email. Example: RTTT-ELCG 4.2 2015 Evidence-based Literacy Grant, XYZ Community Program.
- Please note: If your application is selected for funding, EEC will e-mail a Standard Contract Form to the individual identified as the “Applicant Contact” in Part 1 of each response. This Form will need to be printed, signed (in blue ink), and returned to EEC prior to the Grant start date. Directions on how to submit the signed form to EEC will be explained with the form.
- In order to ensure that billing is received and processed in a timely manner, grantees are expected to submit invoices on a quarterly basis. Invoices should be submitted to EEC according to the following schedule:
- Quarter 1 (January- March) - invoice due on or before April 10th
- Quarter 2 (April-June) - invoice due on or before July 10th
- Quarter 3 (July-September) - invoice due on or before October 10th
- Quarter 4 (October- December) - invoice due on or before January 29th
The following Appendices are for reference only; they do NOT need to be filled out by the Respondent or included in any response submitted.
- Appendix A: Budget Workbook Instructions
- Appendix B: Grant Payment Terms, Grant Expenditures, Termination, Recoupment of Funds, and Relevant Law
- Appendix C: RTTT-ELCG Requirements Specifics for Contractors
- Appendix D: EEC Approved Evidence-based Early Literacy Models
- Appendix E: 2015 RTTT 4.2-Year 4 Eligibility Amounts