Grant Description & Purpose
The Facilitation of QRIS Durable Goods and Services/Planning Time Program Quality Improvement Grant aims to support the development and creation of a system of early quality education and care.
Vendors who received grants awards through the statewide FY2013-FY2016 QRIS Durable Goods and Services/Planning Time Program Quality Improvement Grant are eligible to apply for these funds.
1. RFP Release/Posting: September 13, 2012 - 4:00 PM
2. Intend to bid: September 21, 2012 - 4:00 PM
3. Submission of Written Inquiries September 28, 2012 - 4:00 PM
Applicants must submit written inquiries to RTTTProcurement@MassMail.State.MA.US
4. Response to Written Inquiries: October 5, 2012 (estimated) - 4:00 PM
5. Submission Deadline: October 23, 2012 - 4:00 PM
Applicants must submit proposals to RTTTProcurement@MassMail.State.MA.US
6. Follow-up (if needed): October 24-29, 2012
7. Bidders are Notified of Awards: October 31, 2012 (estimated)
8. Grant Start Date: November 1, 2012
To apply for this grant click here: FY2013-FY2016 Facilitation of QRIS Durable Goods and Services/Planning Time Program Quality Improvement Grant
Application Submission Information
All required documents, including electronic workbook, proposal narrative, attachments, and fiscal forms must be received at EEC’s Central Office by 4:00 PM on October 23, 2012.
To be submitted electronically:
The Required Program Forms below must be submitted via email as an attachment to RTTTProcurement@MassMail.State.MA.US Please include the name of your agency and name of grant as the subject line of the email.
To be mailed to:
One original (all signatures must be in blue ink) and two copies of these documents.
1. Signed Cover Sheet (PDF or scanned copy)
2. Proposed Budget Details and Narrative
3. Proposed Required Narrative Responses From Applicant
Applicants must also complete and mail one original packet of the following forms with their RFP response (unless applicant already has these documents on file with the Commonwealth of MA)
A signed Commonwealth Terms & Conditions form
W9 with DUNS
Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing
Executive Order 504 Certification
Department of Early Education and Care
FY2013-FY2016 Facilitation of QRIS Durable Goods and Services/Planning Time Program Quality Improvement Grant
Attention: Michele Smith
51 Sleeper Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02210
The following Appendices are for reference only; they do NOT need to be filled out by the Respondent or included in any response submitted.
Appendix A: RTTT-ELC Project Budget Instructions
Appendix B: Evaluation and Rating Criteria
Appendix E: FFATA Requirements
Appendix F: Certification Regarding Lobbying