Grant Description & Purpose
EEC is pleased to announce the RTTT- ELCG 4.2 Evidence-based Literacy Grant FY 2015 EEC Grant Fund Code 806. Through this RTTT-ELCG Competitive Grant Application, EEC may award grants to one or more FY2015 Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) grantees serving the specific communities identified in the eligibility section of this application to enhance the implementation of EEC approved, evidence-based literacy models.
Responses to this Grant Application (RFR) are due to EEC by 4:00 PM on December 8, 2014. Please see the Grant Application (RFR) for a timeline of additional dates relevant to responding to this Grant Application (RFR).
This is a competitive grant. EEC seeks to provide funding to currently funded FY2015 CFCE grantees in specific service areas that were formerly supported by FY2014 CFCE grantees that are no longer current grantees. Eligible applicants are CFCE grantees that 1) currently support the families in one of the service areas of the former FY2014 CFCE grantees, and 2) implemented the RTTT-ELC 4.2 grant on behalf of the former lead agency in their current service area. Therefore, only vendors that received a CFCE grant in FY2015 and had previously provided evidence-based literacy programming as a subcontractor or consultant for the following communities are eligible to apply for this funding.
|1. Grant Application Release/Posting:||November 14, 2014|
|2. Submission of Intent to Bid:|
Email Intent to Bid to: RTTTProcurement@MassMail.State.MA.US
|November 20, 2014 by 4:00 PM|
|3. Submission of Written Inquiries: |
Applicants must submit written inquiries to:RTTTProcurement@MassMail.State.MA.US
|November 20, 2014 by 4:00 PM|
|4. Response to Written Inquiries||November 25, 2014 (estimated)|
|5. Submission Deadline:|
Applicants must submit proposals to :RTTTProcurement@MassMail.State.MA.US
|December 8, 2014 by 4:00 PM|
|6. Bidders are Notified of Awards||December 18, 2014 (estimated)|
|7. Grant Start Date||January 1, 2015 (estimated)|
To apply for this grant visit: RTTT- ELCG 4.2 Evidence-based Literacy Grant FY 2015 EEC Grant Fund Code 806
Application Submission Information
In accordance with the submission requirements detailed below, all required documents, including the budget workbook, narrative questions, attachments, and fiscal forms must be received at EEC’s Central Office by 4:00 PM on December 8, 2014.
All of the following documents below must be submitted:
- one (1) original by mail or hand delivered (all signatures must be in blue ink) and three (3) hard copies
- Checklist for Grant Application
- Signed Cover Page
- RTTT-ELCG Project 4.2 Budget Workbook
- RTTT-ELCG Project 4.2 Narrative Questions & Evaluation Criteria
- Copy of Indirect Cost Rate Approval Letter (if you are claiming Indirect Cost)
- RTTT-ELCG Certification Regarding Lobbying Form
Required Electronic Submissions:
Submit documents via email as an attachment to RTTTProcurement@MassMail.State.MA.US
Please include name of grant and name of your agency on the subject line of the email. Example: RTTT-ELCG 4.2 FY2015 Evidence-based Literacy Grant, XYZ Community Program.
Any other form of electronic submission will not be accepted.
Applicants must also complete and mail one original packet of the following forms with their Grant Application response (unless applicant already has these documents on file with the Commonwealth)
MA Standard Administrative Forms
- A signed Commonwealth Terms & Conditions form
- W-9 with DUNS #
- Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Payment (EFT) Form
- Federal Funding and Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Reporting Requirements
Department of Early Education and Care
RTTT-ELCG 4.2 FY 2015 Evidence-based Literacy Grant Fund Code 806, Agency Name
Attention: Michele Smith, Grants Administration
51 Sleeper Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02210
EEC may disqualify any incomplete grant applications from consideration/review.
- Please send an email to notify us of your submission and include name of grant and name of your agency on the subject line of the email. Example: RTTT-ELCG 4.2 FY2015 Evidence-based Literacy Grant, XYZ Community Program.
- Please note: If your application is selected for funding, EEC will e-mail a Standard Contract Form to the individual identified as the “Applicant Contact” in Part 1 of each response. This Form will need to be printed, signed (in blue ink), and returned to EEC prior to the Grant start date. Directions on how to submit the signed form to EEC will be explained with the form.
- In order to ensure that billing is received and processed in a timely manner, grantees are expected to submit invoices on a quarterly basis. Invoices should be submitted to EEC according to the following schedule:
- Quarter 1 (January- March) - invoice due on or before April 10th
- Quarter 2 (April-June) - invoice due on or before July 10th
- Quarter 3 (July-September) - invoice due on or before October 10th
- Quarter 4 (October- December) - invoice due on or before January 10th
The following Appendices are for reference only; they do NOT need to be filled out by the Respondent or included in any response submitted.