- P-ECC-Supportive-05: Information on how DCF and EEC assesses a family’s ability to transport a child to and from a supportive child care program.
- P-ECC-Supportive-04: Includes information on whether or not fees for supportive child care are assessed to participating families.
- P-EEC-Supportive-08: Provides details about what information is shared between DCF and the supportive child care provider. Also provides information about the supportive child care reauthorization process.
- P-EEC-Supportive-21: Information about on-site mental health services at EEC contracted supportive child care programs.
- P-EEC-Supportive-21: Information for supportive child care providers about how they can participate in and implement the Comprehensive Mental Health for Child Care Program.
- P-EEC-Supportive-14: Provides information to supportive child care providers about the transportation requirements they must follow for children in their programs.
- P-EEC-Supportive-03: Provides the criteria by which children are referred for supportive child care services by the Department of Children and Families (DCF).
- P-EEC-Supportive-02: Describes the process by which a child is determined to have a need for supportive child care services.
- P-EEC-Supportive-07: Describes the pre-placement conference that is required before a child can be enrolled in a supportive child care program.
- P-EEC-Supportive-13: Details the types of information that providers will review during the pre-placement conference before a child is enrolled in supportive child care services.
- P-EEC-Supportive-16: Details the supportive child care provider's responsibilities while a child is enrolled in their program.
- P-EEC-Supportive-15: Details the information that supportive child care providers must prepare after a child has been enrolled in a program for 45 days.
- P-EEC-Supportive-06: Provides information about what happens when a family is referred for supportive child care services.
- P-EEC-Supportive-01: Provides a description of supportive child care services available to families and children who have open cases with the Department of Children and Families (DCF).
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.