- P-EEC-TPCC- 01: Provides an introduction on the Teen Parent Child Care subsidy program and the services that providers can offer enrolled families.
- P-EEC- TPCC-05: Information for pregnant teens about the services that are available to them if they enroll in the Teen Parent Child Care subsidy program.
- P-EEC-TPCC-04: Eligibility criteria for the Teen Parent Financial Assistance subsidy.
- P-EEC-TPCC- 03: Teen Parent Child Care services are available for Massachusetts residents only.
- P-EEC-TPCC-07: Information on how to apply for the Teen Parent Child Care subsidy.
- P-EEC-TPCC- 10: Information for teen parents about the ongoing requirements they must meet in order receive the Teen Parent Child Care subsidy.
- P-EEC-TPCC-08: Information for providers detailing when they can accept daily fees from Teen Parent Child Care subsidy participants.
- P-EEC-TPCC-12: Teen Parent Child Care providers must provide or arrange for transportation between home, work and child care for children and parents in the program as needed.
- P-EEC-TPCC-06: Provides information on how child care enrollments are prioritized for the Teen Parent Child Care subsidy.
- P-EEC- TPCC-19: Programs that are contracted to provide Teen Parent Child Care services are required to meet this list of responsibilities.
- P-EEC-TPCC-09: Information for providers about the enrollment tasks they must complete for families that receive assistance through the Teen Parent Child Care subsidy.
- P-EEC- TPCC-16: Information on reporting and documentation requirements for providers participating in the Teen Parent Child Care subsidy program.
- P-EEC-TPCC- 17: Information on types of reimbursement available for providers participating in the Teen Parent Child Care subsidy program.
- P-EEC-TPCC- 18: Information for Teen Parent Child Care providers about additional funding beyond maximum contract obligations to expand contract capacity and for a variety of additional services to teen parents and pregnant teens in their third trimester.
- P-EEC-TPCC- 13: Provides information on the reassessment process for families receiving the Teen Parent Child Care subsidy.
- P-EEC- TPCC-15: Describes the criteria by which Teen Parent Child Care services are terminated.
- P-EEC- TPCC-14: Details the process for transitioning children and families from Teen Parent Child Care services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.