Early Intervention and Childcare Collaboration Letter and Document
- Letter to Childhood Educators from Commissioner Thomas L. Weber
- Early Intervention and Childcare Collaboration Document
Resource to support collaboration between Child Care and Early Intervention.
- Forms to help run a program: background record checks, program management, financial assistance, grant applications.
- Eligibility and application information about this nationally-funded program promoting school readiness.
- Information about contacting your licensor to make changes.
- Information about the Commonwealth's new program to measure and monitor quality levels in programs. Includes definitions, measurement tools, resources, the online program manager and background information.
- Early intervention, transition planning, resources and general information about special education.
Transportation is often a child’s first encounter with the educational system each day. Safe, reliable transportation services represent an essential gateway for children and their families to access and participate in early education and out of school time settings. EEC’s Transportation Policy outlines the procedures for the drop-off and pick-up of children by transportation providers and parent/program notification.
- UPK promotes school readiness and positive outcomes for children. The program includes grants for programs to meet and maintain the quality requirements of the program.