As part of the MA Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS), EEC has developed the QRIS Program Manager (QPM) . The Quality Rating and Improvement System Program Manager (QPM) is a secure, web-based application that is used to facilitate the Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) application process. It allows programs to complete their self-assessments and apply online for their rating. It also includes an interface for verifying professional qualifications as submitted in the Professional Qualifications Registry (PQR).
The QRIS Program Manager is available to any early education and care and after/out of school programs in Massachusetts' mixed delivery, interested in participating in the Commonwealth's voluntary quality rating and improvement system. The QRIS Program Manager will help programs manage the QRIS application process.
Using the QRIS Program Manager (QPM), programs can:
- Create, view and update a QRIS program application which includes an online version of the QRIS Self-Assessment Worksheet that assists programs in identifying their self-assessed QRIS level
- Help organize documentation that an individual program may submit to demonstrate how they meet the measurements for each of the QRIS standards
- Review educator professional development activities, as entered in PQR, in relation to QRIS standards
- Chart progress on meeting the QRIS Standards at each level, by category and view the status of the QRIS application
- Track the submission of program applications for QRIS ratings that includes each program's self-assessed QRIS level
- Support the management of the review and rating process (e.g. program application information, related documentation, results of observational measurement tools, etc.)
- Generate summary Information that is printable in an electronic, PDF format
To become a user for the QRIS Program Manager, users must:
- Already have a Single Sign In User Account
- Be a registered user in the Professional Qualifications Registry,
- Add the QRIS Program Manager as an available application for their Single Sign In User Account.
If you are having any technical difficulty in accessing or using the QRIS Program Manager application, you may contact the EEC Help Desk at: email@example.com.
If you have general questions regarding QRIS you may email EEC at: EECQRIS@massmail.state.ma.us
This document provides step by step instructions on how to use the QRIS Program Manager web application.
Information for FCC Systems to receive consent from FCC to assist with QRIS application process.
Complete a QRIS Application and self-assessments and apply online for a QRIS rating.
Additional information, including FAQs and instructions on how the use the QRIS Program Manager application will be available and updated periodically.