EEC has made the transition easy for users of the BRC application in eCCIMS who have already registered in Single Sign In. When you login in on our EEC Single Sign In screen, you should see the new BRC application listed in your account. So you won't have to re-register for BRC Manager.
Who should use BRC Manager?
- EEC Licensed Providers
- Adoption and Foster Care Placement Agencies
- Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies
To submit BRC requests through BRC Manager, each organization must:
- Register for an EEC Single Sign In Account.
- Have at least one EEC Approved BRC Reviewer who registers for Reviewer Privileges on BRC Manager.
- View the training for Background Record Checks Presentation.
Who should I contact with BRC Manager and process questions?
Email the EEC Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance regarding the use of BRC Manager such as:
- Registering a new user
- Disabling an existing user
- Entering a BRC submission
- Printing the BRC receipt
- Receiving and printing electronic results
- Viewing results
- Changing your password
- Changing your user id
Contact the BRC Unit at 617-988-7801 for questions regarding:
- The content of a CORI or DCF report which you have received
- BRC regulations, policies and processes
- Any BRC results (CORI or DCF) listed in BRC Manager with mail dates that have not been received by your agency within 5 days of the mailing date listed.
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care. Created: June 2008.