The Security Portal offers secure access to multiple applications through a single sign-on. Individuals must request access from their place of employment in a public school district, state university, or other institution associated with Massachusetts public education.
- Username/Password issues: Your Directory Administrator
- Edwin Analytics Questions: Your Edwin Analytics Contact
- For any remaining questions: Email the department
The Educator Licensing and Renewal (ELAR) System allows current and prospective Massachusetts educators to complete most licensure related transactions on the Internet. Within ELAR, individuals may apply for new licenses, renew Professional licenses, check licensure status, edit personal information, request hard copies of their licenses, upload documents, and more.
- Username/Password issues: ELAR Forgot Username/Password
- Contact the Office of Educator Licensure
- Licensure Requirements Tool
- ELAR Guides, Licensure Forms, and Supporting Documents
The Single Sign In (SSI) application governs access to the Department of Early Education and Care web applications. SSI allows users to access multiple applications, with the comfort of logging in with one username and password for them all. The applications include the Professional Qualifications (PQ) Registry, Professional (TQ) Certification, the Background Record Check (BRC) Manager, Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) the Professional Development Training Calendar and Kinderwait.