Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
April 14, 2009
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Greenfield Community College
Main Campus, Sloan Theatre
1 College Drive
Greenfiled, MA 01301
- Welcome and Comments from the Chair
- Comments from the Secretary
- Comments from the Commissioner
- Statements from the Public*
- Approval of March 10, 2009 Board Minutes - Vote
- Board Committee Reports
- Program and Policy
- Fiscal and Budget
- Planning and Evaluation
- Advisory Council Report
Items for Discussion and Action:
Infrastructure - Discussion
- State Advisory Council for Head Start
- Advisory Council Appointments
- Child Care Regulation Reform - Discussion and Vote to Promulgate
- Planning for American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA) Funding - Update and Discussion
- Planning for FY2010 EEC Grant Awards - Discussion and Vote
- Local Planning and Coordination
- Professional Development/Accreditation
- UPK Continuation Grant Criteria
- Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) State Plan - Discussion
Meeting Materials & Presentations:
- April 14, 2009 Board Meeting Agenda
- March 10, 2009 Board Meeting Minutes
- Child Care Regulation Reform
- Planning for American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA) Funding
- Planning for FY2010 EEC Grant Awards
- Vision for Enhancing Family Access, Education, and Support
- Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) State Plan.
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: April 14, 2009; Last reviewed: April 14, 2009.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.