Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
February 10, 2009
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Welcome and Comments from the Chair
- Comments from the Secretary
- Comments from the Commissioner
- Statements from the Public*
- Approval of January 13, 2009 Board Minutes - Vote
- Board Committee Reports
Items for Discussion and Action:
- Establish Board Committee Charges - Discussion and Vote
- Policy and Programs
- Fiscal and Budget
- Planning and Evaluation
- Unified Information Technology System Development: Project Overview - Presentation and Discussion
- Board Five Year Strategic Plan - Discussion and Vote
- EEC Budget/Legislative Reporting Requirements - Discussion and Vote
Meeting Materials & Presentations:
- February 10, 2009 Board Meeting Agenda
- January 13, 2009 Board Meeting Minutes
- Unified Information Technology System Development Project Overview
- Board Five Year Strategic Plan Presentation
- Five Year Strategic Master Plan
- EEC Budget/Legislative Reporting Requirements
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: February 10, 2009; Last reviewed: February 10, 2009.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.