Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
January 13, 2009
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Welcome and Comments from the Chair
- Comments from the Secretary
- Comments from the Commissioner
- Statements from the Public*
- Approval of November 18, 2008 Board Minutes - Vote
- Approval of December 09, 2008 Board Minutes - Vote
Items for Discussion and Action:
- Commissioner's Salary and Other Terms of Appointment- Discussion and Vote
- Development of a Quality Rating and Improvement System for Massachusetts - Update and Discussion
- Income Eligible Child Care Financial Assistance - Re-Procurement- Discussion and Vote
Meeting Materials & Presentations:
- January 13, 2009 Board Meeting Agenda
- December 09, 2008 Board Meeting Minutes
- November 18, 2008 Board Meeting Minutes
- Development of a Quality Rating and Improvement System for Massachusetts
- Income Eligible Child Care Financial Assistance - Procurement
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: January 13, 2009; Last reviewed: January 13, 2009.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.