Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
June 09, 2009
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Barnstable High School
744 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
- Welcome and Comments from the Chair
- Comments from the Secretary
- Comments from the Commissioner
- Statements from the Public*
- Approval of May 12, 2009 Board Minutes - Vote
- Approval of Fiscal Year 2010 Board Meeting Schedule - Vote
- Annual Evaluation Committee
- Board Committee Reports
- Program and Policy
- Fiscal and Budget
- Planning and Evaluation
- Advisory Council Report
Items for Discussion and Action:
FY2010 State Budget - Discussion
- House and Senate Budget Recommendations - Discussion
- Board Preferences Conference Committee - Vote
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) - Discussion
- Job Retention - Discussion and Vote
- Provider Market Price Study - Discussion
- Child Care Development Block Grant (CCDBG) State Plan - Discussion and Vote
Meeting Materials & Presentations
- June 09,2009 Board Meeting Agenda
- May 12, 2009 Board Meeting Minutes
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
- FY2010 Budget Update
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: June 09, 2009; Last reviewed: June 09, 2009.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.