Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
November 10, 2009
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Welcome and Comments from the Chair
- Comments from the Secretary
- Comments from the Commissioner
- Statements from the Public*
- Approval of October 13, 2009 Board Minutes - Vote
- Board Committee Reports
- Program and Policy
- Fiscal and Budget
- Planning and Evaluation
- Advisory Council Report
Items for Discussion and Action:
FY2011 Budget - Discussion and Vote
Re-Procurement of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies - Discussion and Vote
Alignment of Assessment and Instructional Practice - Discussion
Promoting Early Literacy With a Focus on Infants and Toddlers and Family Child Care Providers - Discussion
What We Know About Children in Massachusetts - Discussion (Dr. Janice M. Gruendel, Senior Policy Advisor on Children and Youth for Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell.)
Meeting Materials & Presentations
- November 10, 2009 Board Meeting Agenda
- October 13, 2009 Board Meeting Minutes
- Voucher Management Re-Procurement Policy
- What We Know About Children in Massachusetts (Dr. Janice M. Gruendel, Senior Policy Advisor On Children and Youth for Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell.)
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: November 10, 2009; Last reviewed: November 10, 2009.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.