Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
October 13, 2009
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Springfield Central High School
1840 Roosevelt Avenue
Springfield, MA 01109
- Welcome and Comments from the Chair
- Comments from the Secretary
- Comments from the Commissioner
- Statements from the Public*
- Approval of September 15, 2009 Board Minutes - Vote
- Board Committee Reports
- Program and Policy
- Fiscal and Budget
- Planning and Evaluation
- Advisory Council Report
Items for Discussion and Action:
- FY2011 Budget - Discussion and Vote
- Reprocurement of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies - Discussion
- Use of ARRA Funds to Develop Infant/Toddler Standards & Guidelines - Discussion & Vote
- Board Policy Priorities / Next Steps - Discussion
- Changes to Subsidy Regulations & Financial Assistance Policy Clarifications - Discussion
- Mixed Delivery System - Panel Discussion
Meeting Materials & Presentations
- October 13, 2009 Board Meeting Agenda
- September 15, 2009 Board Meeting Minutes
- Budget Update
- Re-procurement of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- Use of ARRA Funds to Develop Infant/Toddler Standards and Guidelines
- Mixed Delivery System
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: October 13, 2009; Last reviewed: October 13, 2009.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.