Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
September 15, 2009
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Welcome and Comments from the Chair
- Comments from the Secretary
- Comments from the Commissioner
- Statements from the Public*
- Approval of June 09, 2009 Board Minutes - Vote
- Board Committee Reports
- Program and Policy
- Fiscal and Budget
- Planning and Evaluation
- Advisory Council Report
Items for Discussion and Action:
Election of Vice-Chair - Discussion and Vote
System Capacity Report - Discussion and Vote
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
- Allocation of $8.1M to Special Populations (Preschoolers Aging-Up to School-Age Programs) - Discussion and Possible Vote
- Use of ARRA Funds to Develop Infant and Toddler Early Childhood Program Standards and Guidelines for Learning Experiences - Discussion
- Close of FY2009 Budget - Discussion
- Framework for FY2010 Budget - Discussion
- Provider Market Price Study - Discussion
Meeting Materials & Presentations
- September 15, 2009 Board Meeting Agenda
- June 09, 2009 Board Meeting Minutes
- System Capacity Report
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
- FY2009/2010 Budget
- Provider Market Price Study
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created: September 15, 2009; Last reviewed: September 15, 2009.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.