Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
June 8, 2010
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Welcome and Comments from the Chair
- Comments from the Secretary
- Comments from the Commissioner
- Statements from the Public*
- Approval of May 11, 2010 Board Minutes - Vote
- Approval of Fiscal Year 2011 Board Meeting Schedule - Discussion and Vote
- Board Committee Reports
- Policy and Fiscal
- Planning and Evaluation
- Advisory Council Report (May 26, 2010 Meeting)
Items for Discussion and Action:
Budget Update - Discussion
Modification of ARRA Initiatives - Discussion and Vote
Building a System of Early Education and Care _ Discussion
Environmental Rating Scales - Discussion
Meeting Materials & Presentations:
- June 8, 2010 Agenda
- Minutes: May 11, 2010
- Budget & Caseload Update
- Modification of ARRA Initiatives
- Building a System of Early Education and Care
- Environmental Rating Scales - Presentation by Debby Cryer
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care .
Last updated: June 10, 2010.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.