Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
November 9, 2010
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Welcome and Comments from the Chair
Comments from the Secretary
Comments from the Commissioner
Statements from the Public*
- Approval of October 12, 2010 Board Minutes - Vote
- Board Committee Reports
- Policy and Fiscal
- Planning and Evaluation
- Research & Outreach Committee
- Ad Hoc Committee on Board Operations
- Advisory Council Report
Items for Discussion and Action:
- FY2012 State Budget - Discussion and Vote
- Infant and Toddler Initiatives
- Birth to School Age Task Force - Discussion and Vote
- Learning Standards and Guidelines - Discussion and Vote
- Rate increase - Discussion
- Quality Rating and Improvement System - Preliminary Recommendations and Next Steps - Discussion and Vote
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Meeting Materials & Presentations:
- November 9, 2010 Agenda
- October 12, 2010 Minutes
- FY2012 State Budget
- Birth to School Age Task Force
- Early Learning Guidelines for Infants and Toddlers
- Infant and Toddler Rate Increase
- Quality Rating and Improvement System Recommendations
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care
Last updated: November 12, 2010.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.