Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
April 12, 2011
Welcome and Comments from the Chair
Comments from the Secretary
Comments from the Commissioner
Statements from the Public*
- Approval of March 8, 2011 Board Minutes - Vote
- Board Committee Reports
- Policy and Fiscal
- Planning and Evaluation
- Research & Outreach Committee
- Advisory Council Report
Items for Discussion and Action:
- Subsidy Regulations: Public Comment Period - Vote
- Access and Quality in the Early Childhood System - Discussion
- Market Rate Study: Final Report - Discussion
- Inclusive Early Education and Care - Panel Discussion
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Meeting Materials & Presentations:
- April 12, 2011 Agenda
- March 8, 2011 Board Meeting Minutes
- Subsidy Regulations: Public Comment Period
- Anti-Fraud, Waste and Abuse Executive Order
- Access and Quality in Early Childhood System
- Market Rate Survey: Final Report
- Inclusive Early Education and Care: Supporting Diverse Learners Across the Commonwealth's Mixed Delivery System
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.