Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
January 11, 2011
Welcome and Comments from the Chair
Comments from the Secretary
Comments from the Commissioner
Statements from the Public*
- Approval of December 14, 2010 Board Minutes - Vote
- Board Committee Reports
- Policy and Fiscal
- Planning and Evaluation
- Research & Outreach Committee
- Ad Hoc Committee on Board Operations
- Advisory Council Report
Items for Discussion and Action:
Educator Compensation - Panel Discussion
Community and Strategic Planning (Professional Development, Mental Health, CCR&R, and Community & Family Engagement Systems) - Discussion and Vote
Legislative Agenda - Discussion
FY2011 Legislative Report Framework - Discussion
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Meeting Materials & Presentations:
- January 11, 2011 Agenda (Revised 01/04/2011)
- December 14, 2010 Minutes
- Educator Compensation - Panel Discussion
- Community and Strategic Planning (Professional Development, Mental Health, CCR&R, and Community & Family Engagement Systems) - Discussion and Vote
- Legislative Agenda - Discussion
- FY2011 Legislative Report Framework - Discussion
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care
Last updated: April 13, 2011.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.