Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
June 14, 2011
Welcome and Comments from the Chair
Comments from the Secretary
Comments from the Commissioner
Statements from the Public*
- Approval of May 10, 2011 Board Minutes - Vote
- Approval of Fiscal Year 2012 Board Meeting Schedule - Discussion and Vote
- Board Committee Reports
- Policy and Fiscal
- Planning and Evaluation
- Research & Outreach Committee
- Advisory Council Report
Items for Discussion and Action:
- Adoption Regulations: Public Comment Period - Vote
- Child Care Development Fund State Plan: Approval and Submission - Vote
- Early Childhood Information Systems Development Update - Discussion
- State Advisory Council (SAC) Needs Assessment Study Design Model - Discussion
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Meeting Materials & Presentations:
- June 14, 2011 Agenda (Updated: June 8, 2011)
- May 10, 2011 Board Meeting Minutes
- Adoption Regulations: Public Comment Period
- Child Care Development Fund State Plan: Approval and Submission
- Early Childhood Information Systems Development Update
- State Advisory Council (SAC) Needs Assessment Study Design Model
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care
Last updated: June 15, 2011.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.