Board of Early Education and Care Meeting
May 10, 2011
Fuller Arts Center
Hickory Street at Wilbraham Avenue
Springfield, MA 01109
Welcome and Comments from the Chair
Comments from the Secretary
Comments from the Commissioner
Statements from the Public*
- Approval of April 12, 2011 Board Minutes - Vote
- Board Committee Reports
- Policy and Fiscal
- Planning and Evaluation
- Research & Outreach Committee
- Advisory Council Report
Items for Discussion and Action:
- CCDF State Plan 2012: Public Comment Period - Vote
- Early Childhood Resource Centers - Discussion and Potential Vote
- Career Ladder Review and Professional Qualifications Registry Update - Discussion
- State Advisory Council (SAC) Birth to Eight Community Planning - Discussion
- Strategic Communications: Early Education and Care Messaging - Panel Discussion
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Meeting Materials & Presentations:
- May 10, 2011 Agenda
- April 12, 2011 Board Meeting Minutes
- CCDF State Plan: Public Comment Period
- Early Childhood Resource Centers
- Career Ladder Review and Professional Qualifications Registry
- State Advisory Council Birth to Eight Community Planning
- Strategic Communications: Early Education and Care Messaging
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care
Last updated: May 12, 2011.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.