Research & Communications Committee Meeting
October 7, 2010
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
**This meeting will be held at the Department of Early Education and Care, 51 Sleeper St., 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02210**
- Goals and purposes of the Committee
- Research for decision making and policy development
- Effective communication with external stakeholders
- Promoting how EEC initiatives serve and benefit the communities of state and local leaders
- Research on supporting educators to meet the QRIS standards
- FY11 planning: Identify deliverables and next steps
- Review draft interim Legislative Action Plan
- Review of Advisory Committee working group reports
Information provided by the Department of Early Education and Care . Created on September 21, 2010
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.