The District Analysis and Review Tools (DARTs) turn the Department's vast amount of data into valuable, easily consumable information. The DARTs offer snapshots of district and school performance, allowing users to easily track select data elements over time, and make sound, meaningful comparisons to the state or to "comparable" organizations. The data elements in each DART tool are linked to a broader strategic framework defining the characteristics of effective educational organizations and cover a broad range of district and school interests including demographic, assessment, student support, educator, financial, and achievement gap data. The DARTs, in combination with other tools found on this website, may be utilized by district and school leaders in enacting each of the six district standards upon which district reviews, improvement planning, and other forms of accountability and assistance are based: Leadership & Governance, Curriculum & Instruction, Assessment, Human Resources & Professional Development, Student Support, and Financial & Asset Management.
- DART for Districts and Schools (School / District Profiles)
- DART Detail: English Language Learners file size 12MB
- DART Detail: English Language Learners - Macintosh Prior to Office 2011 file size 12MB
- DART Detail: Success After High School file size 18MB
- DART Detail: Success After High School - Macintosh Prior to Office 2011 file size 19MB
- DART Detail: Staffing & Finance file size 17MB
DART User Guides
- Districts or School DART User Guide file size 3MB
- English Language Learners User Guide
- Success After High School User Guide file size 1MB file size 10MB
- Staffing & Finance User Guide file size 1MB
Important note to users of Excel 2003 or prior! We have updated all the DARTs to Excel 2007. If you are currently using Excel 2003 or prior, please visit Microsoft Support to install the compatibility pack.