The Race to the Top (RTTT) program is a $4.35 billion federal grant competition designed to support state reform efforts related to four reform areas: standards and assessments; statewide data systems; effective educators; and turning around low-performing schools.
Race to the Top Phase 2:
- Race to the Top Proposal (Phase 2)
- Executive Summary
- Proposal Cover Letter from Governor Patrick
- Letter of Support from Secretary Reville
- Letter of Support from Congressional Delegation
- Letter of Support from Senate and House Leadership and Education Committee